Wednesday 3 August 2016

Ask your children these question

Without any prompting, ask your children these question. its great way to see what they think, copy and repost with your child's name and age

Mom; What something I always say to you?
Tiffany; I love you

Mom; What make me happy?
Tiffany; Tiffany

Mom; What makes me sad?
Tiffany; When I do wrong and not listen

Mom; How do I make you laugh?
Tiffany; By surprising me something funny

Mom; What was I like as a child
Tiffany; You look so cute

Mom; How old am I?
Tiffany; Many old

Mom; How tall am I?
Tiffany; Eem...em...same like big tree

Mom; What is my favourite thing to do?
Tiffany; Make some fun with me about wonderful music

Mom; What do I do when you are not around?
Tiffany; Take something I super duper dot want

Mom; What am I really good at?
Tiffany; Loving me and I love you

Mom; What is something I am not good at?
Tiffany; Cant drive like daddy

Mom; What is my favourite food?
Tiffany; Indonesian spaghetti

Mom; What do you enjoy doing with me?
Tiffany; Helping me clean the toys when I want to

Tiffany age 5

Now your turn ask your children is fun and great to know

No comments:

Post a Comment